mercredi 27 mai 2015

Pass variable via URLRequest

I am displaying external swf in an other swf. I read XML file that keeps external swf path. At some point I need the result of a function in the external one. So is it possible to pass the result and fetch it over URLRequest?

Here is the code:

var contentLoader:Loader;
var context:LoaderContext = new LoaderContext();        
contentLoader = new Loader();       
contentLoader.contentLoaderInfo.addEventListener(Event.COMPLETE, contentLoadingCompleteActions);
contentLoader.load(new URLRequest(url), context);


url comes from XML parser as I said before. I want to load the swf and also get the selected variable if possible.


A (main swf) - imports swf via URLRequest

B (imported swf) - has to send a value to A

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire