mercredi 24 juin 2015

Adobe AIR Android: SWF is reloaded when app is reactivated after being idle

I'm porting my AIR game to Android.

When the app is deactivated (loses fucus, but it's still running in the background), for example by pressing the Home key, and then user taps the app's icon to bring it into focus again, the runtime re-loads the SWF and there's two instances of the same SWF running on top of each other.

As far as I can tell, the runtime itself is not reloaded, only the SWF.

When I manually kill the process, and re-launch the app, all is fine. The whole thing happens only if the app remains in memory and is re-activated after being idle.

Is this a bug, or am I missing some property that needs to be set?

The runtime version is 17.

Thanks.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire