mardi 23 juin 2015

date format in AS3

I want my AS3 code to retrieve a specific date in MYSQL table.

I've got a format problem. When I write, in my AS3 code :

memberCombo.addItem( {label: "2015-06-23" } );
memberCombo.addEventListener(Event.CHANGE, checkComplete);

function checkComplete(evt:Event):void {

    var myVariables:URLVariables = new URLVariables();
        myVariables.username = evt.target.value;
        var myRequest:URLRequest = new URLRequest("http://ift.tt/1LsuHHe");

    myRequest.method = URLRequestMethod.POST;
    myRequest.data = myVariables;
    trace(myRequest.data);

the trace(myRequest.data); result 2015%2D06%2D23 so it seems that it searching this 2015%2D06%2D23 in my SQL table (so it doesn't find it as the dates format in my table is YY-M-D).

Do you know how I can tell my AS3 code to look for the date in my SQL table in this format : YY-M-D ?

Thanks

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire