mardi 23 juin 2015

Flex/AS3: Keep s:List from resizing everything

I have below, the following snippet

        <s:Panel title="Current Tags" width="100%" id="panel" minHeight="0">
            <s:Scroller width="100%" minHeight="0">
                <s:Group >
                    <s:layout>
                        <s:VerticalLayout paddingTop="5" paddingRight="5" paddingBottom="5"
                                          horizontalAlign="center" />
                    </s:layout>
                    <s:List  id="currentTagsList" allowMultipleSelection="true"
                             width="100%" verticalScrollPolicy="on"/>
                </s:Group>
            </s:Scroller>
        </s:Panel>

Currently, my issue is that if I add a lot of things to my list, it causes all of it's parents to resize to accomodate it. My question is, "is there any way to force the Scroller to act on the list so that the resizing gets dealt with there, and not by the enclosing parents?

I'd rather avoid hard coding sizes, but I'm pretty sure that is a surefire yet less robust solution.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire