dimanche 28 juin 2015

Update event in AS3

 board.addEventListener(MouseEvent.CLICK, abc);

 function abc(event:MouseEvent):void {
       var slate:Sprite = new Sprite;
       slate.x = mouseX;
       slate.y = mouseY;


       var rectangle:Shape = new Shape;
       rectangle.graphics.beginFill(0xFFFF00);
       rectangle.graphics.drawRect(0, 0, 100,100);
       rectangle.graphics.endFill();


       var txtField:TextField = new TextField;
       txtField.width = 90;
       txtField.height = 90;
       txtField.type = "input";
       txtField.wordWrap = true;


       slate.addChild(rectangle);
       slate.addChild(txtField);
       board.addChild(slate);


       updateAfterEvent();
 }

I want that If I close the swf file and reopen it the events which were happened before closing the swf will be stay.That is what I am trying to say is if I take a text-field by clicking on the board and then close the swf file and later I open it again I will find that a there is a text-field on the board and It will continue so. I tried as follow..

here board a movie clip.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire