lundi 28 septembre 2015

Flex - Page content changes its position automatically

I might have wrongly titled my question, but basically, on execution my flex application displays this AIS Queue list as follows:

enter image description here

One can see the huge gap between the links at the top(Home, News etc) and the AIS Queue list heading. On the left of AIS Queue table, I have rounded off the MENU option. On bringing my mouse over it, the UI changes as below(It expands the Menu):

enter image description here

Now, the AIS Queue list content has shifted to its normal position(where it should be in the page). I want this content to be in it's normal position even when the left menu is not expanded. Is this a flex issue or some resolution problem?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire