lundi 23 novembre 2015

As3 Google Play Game Services ANE Error "The extension context does not have a method with the name..."

I have been using the As3 Google Play Game Services ANE and I am getting the error

ArgumentError: Error #3500: The extension context does not have a method with the name promptUserToSignInOnStartup.
at flash.external::ExtensionContext/_call()
at flash.external::ExtensionContext/call()
at com.google.api.games::Games$/promptUserToSignInOnStartup()
at Main()[C:\Apps\Hitt\Main.as:24]
at runtime::ContentPlayer/loadInitialContent()
at runtime::ContentPlayer/playRawContent()
at runtime::ContentPlayer/playContent()
at runtime::AppRunner/run()
at ADLAppEntry/run()
at global/runtime::ADLEntry()
Cannot display source code at this location.

I cannot figure out the problem, would someone be able to help me, I am using the ANE by alex69 from Github. Let me know if you need any more information. Thanks in advance!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire