dimanche 22 novembre 2015

C# / ActionScript with AxShockwaveFlash

I am new to ActionScript and am trying to communicate between AS and C#. Every tutorial/explanation I find seems to be exactly the same, but I simply cannot get it to work. callFunction throws a COM exception ("E_FAIL"), and when I try calling ExternalInterface.call() from the AS, it never seems to.

I've gotten this to work in JavaScript/HTML, but I'm out of ideas for C#; I suspect I'm doing something wrong/not allowed in my AS. I compile the AS file with Adobe Flex 4.6 and mxmlc. Here is my AS file:

package
{
    import flash.external.ExternalInterface;
    public class Test
    {     
        public function Test()
        {
            ExternalInterface.call("someFct", "Hello world");
        }
    }
}

And in C# I have an AxShockwaveFlash control in WinForms:

private void InitializeComponent()
{
    System.ComponentModel.ComponentResourceManager resources = new System.ComponentModel.ComponentResourceManager(typeof(Form1));
    this.axShockwaveFlash1 = new AxShockwaveFlashObjects.AxShockwaveFlash();
    ((System.ComponentModel.ISupportInitialize)(this.axShockwaveFlash1)).BeginInit();
    this.SuspendLayout();
    // 
    // axShockwaveFlash1
    // 
    this.axShockwaveFlash1.Enabled = true;
    this.axShockwaveFlash1.Location = new System.Drawing.Point(104, 67);
    this.axShockwaveFlash1.Name = "axShockwaveFlash1";
    this.axShockwaveFlash1.OcxState = ((System.Windows.Forms.AxHost.State)(resources.GetObject("axShockwaveFlash1.OcxState")));
    this.axShockwaveFlash1.Size = new System.Drawing.Size(574, 314);
    this.axShockwaveFlash1.TabIndex = 0;
    this.axShockwaveFlash1.FlashCall += new AxShockwaveFlashObjects._IShockwaveFlashEvents_FlashCallEventHandler(this.recv);
    this.Click += new System.EventHandler(this.Form1_Click);
//...
    ((System.ComponentModel.ISupportInitialize)(this.axShockwaveFlash1)).EndInit();
     this.ResumeLayout(false);
}

Initializing the SWF object and receiving its call:

private void Form1_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
{
    axShockwaveFlash1.LoadMovie(0, @"mypath\test.swf");
}

//Never executes
public void recv(object sender, _IShockwaveFlashEvents_FlashCallEvent e)
{
    string s = e.request;
}

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire