samedi 28 novembre 2015

Moving Objects in Flash CC 2015 actionscript is not working but the codes show no error

I'm pretty new to Flash code so I'm kinda struggling applying it to my project

I have all the codes right (maybe the x and y are a bit off but it's still fine, I can fix it later),however none of my objects move. I tried to rewrite just start with 1 line and even make a fresh document but they did not work for me. So I'm trying to get help from any of you here. here's the file that I have http://ift.tt/1NfGftj with all of the assets, dev file, deploy files. Please take a look and explain to me what happened to my codes/ file. Sorry for the vague explaination since I'm an international student, I might have troubles expressing the problems. Thanks everyone again :)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire