mercredi 25 novembre 2015

Multiple Randomly Moving Instances in Flash

I've been trying to find a tutorial on creating multiple instances of the same MC, moving and bumping into each other in a defined area. There are many tutorials on how to do this with a script-generated 'ball', but I would like to do it with instances of a drawn MC that isn't a ball. I can't seem to find any direction on how to do that.

I suspect I should place them in an array and apply some physics to that array???

For those who know anything about biochemistry, I am trying to simulate the accumulation of acetyl-Choline in a synapse when a person is poisoned with an organophosphate. So imagine two synaptic terminals at the top and bottom of the screen, with a cluster of acetyl-choline molecules clogged up between them. I want the instances of 'acetyl_mc' to move around in that contained space without wandering off. In truth, they don't need to bounce off each other, just off the boundaries of the container. Advice?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire