dimanche 27 décembre 2015

as3commons generate function call at runtime

For reasons I am generating a class at runtime which has an existing super class with a protected member and implements an existing interface. Each method (and accessor) of the interface needs to get generated, too. The point where I'm struggeling is to fill the method body with the correct opcodes. Here is an example which i want to generate or translate into opcode:

public function myFunction(arg1:String, arg2:int):Boolean
{
    return member.my_namespace::myFunction(arg1, arg2);
}

All Informations are available, like the name of the function, the arguments, the return type and the namespace. And I am able to create the function itself and return a default value, like seen in the as3commons tests/examples

Maybe I should use another lib than as3commons?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire