dimanche 27 décembre 2015

Show layers when mouse hovers

I am new to flash and I am creating a set of HTML tutorials. In one, there is a demonstration of the structure of an HTML page, and I want to create an interactive demonstration for it in flash. Here is my unfinished file. With actionscript 3.0, I would like...

  • I would like the 'text' layer to always show.
  • Firstly, both the layers 'head' and 'body' need to show
  • If the user hovers over the 'head', the 'head_text' should come up. When the user's mouse exits the 'head', the 'head_text' should hide.
  • If the user hovers over the 'body', the 'body_text' should come up. When the user's mouse exits the 'body', the 'body_text' should hide.

I hope these instructions are sufficient so you can help me. Many Thanks

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire