mardi 23 février 2016

embedding Articulate SWF in flex project

In one of my project I have to use swf generated using Articulate storyline 2 in Flex 4.7. I have added swf using SWELoader in my MXML file as follows:

<s:SWFLoader id="loader" top="0" left="0" bottom="0" right="0" source="assets/study/english/1/story.swf" />

And tried to run the course using following code:

protected function btnHelp_clickHandler(event:MouseEvent):void
{
var flashMovie:MovieClip = loader.content as MovieClip;

flashMovie.play();

}

But I am getting error:

TypeError: Error #1009: Cannot access a property or method of a null object reference.
at com.articulate.bw.v3_0::bwPlayer/StartLoad()
at com.articulate.bw.v3_0::bwPlayer()

How can I make it run and also how to catch the relevant events to track the progress in my flex project?

Regards

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire