mardi 28 juin 2016

AS3 working with lots of text inputs?

I want to setup a Flash piece that has a bunch of user input fields, and several dynamic text fields that update based on what gets input.

What is the most efficient type of listener to use that will get triggered after any input field gets tabbed, or clicked away from?

I don't want to have to set up a focus_out for everyone of my input fields. I just want one function to tell all my variables to update any time an input gets changed...

Not sure if this helps or complicates things, but most all of my inputs/dynamics are nested inside an MC. Each MC has a subject field, and 7 other inputs, and 6 dynamic variables. Then I want to be able to duplicate that whole shebang multiple times...

Thanks for any suggestions. Especially typed out code suggestions as I am more or less an AS3 noob.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire