lundi 20 juin 2016

How swf files imports other packages?

I am trying to analyze a swf file but I am completely lost since I don't know flash,actionscript or anything related to it. I decompiled the swf file to find URL endpoints which I will later use in the pentest but I couldn't find any. Although, I am sure there are some URLs hidden in the decompiled code because when I click buttons in the original swf file, it sends XHR requests to different endpoints. So there must be something I am missing. I find the code below interesting:

import com.pentest.community.dto.*;
import com.pentest.internal.login.dto.*;
import com.pentest.rest.internallogin.*;

public static function init(_arg1:IFlexModuleFactory):void{
try {
     if (getClassByAlias("com.pentest.community.amf.dto.profile.avatar.AvatarDto") == null){
                registerClassAlias("com.pentest.community.amf.dto.profile.avatar.AvatarDto", AvatarDto);
     };
     } catch(e:Error) {
            registerClassAlias("com.pentest.community.amf.dto.profile.avatar.AvatarDto", AvatarDto);
        };
  }

I understood that my precious URL endpoints are in the imported packages. But I don't know how to download them. This doesn't even seems possible since how does my browser know where the "com.pentest.internal.login.dto" is? Can you explain me how importing works in the swf file?

Sorry if this question doesn't make sense or doesn't fit to stackoverflow.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire