mercredi 21 septembre 2016

Decompiling flash to view its internal variables for sound played, so I need to view audio levels and pass variables back into player

I was looking at this website and it seems to be headed in the same direction I am headed but they are just trying to control volume

Example: http://ift.tt/2cT6RX5

Inside the given swf which that site gives the source to, they list this as code:

import flash.events.MouseEvent; 
import flash.media.SoundMixer;
import flash.media.SoundTransform;
import flash.events.Even;
import flash.utils.setInterval;
import flash.external.ExternalInterface;
var volumeCount:Number;
setInterval(function () {
volumeCount =       
ExternalInterface.call('GetPlayer().GetVar','volumeCount');
SoundMixer.soundTransform = new   
SoundTransform(volumeCount, 0);
}, 10);    

-volumeCount being the var that is created in the program "Storyline."

By looking at that could you add to this code or alter it to export the levels to a byte array then pass that # into volumecount? Which I will use in the Storyline program? If this can be done you are a miracle worker and I sincerely appreciate your help. Thank you! Reply or DM me with the altered code if you can solve it, while I continue trying.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire