mardi 27 septembre 2016

Flash Builder debugger failed to connect to the running application with tomcat

I had look into similar question in the stack overflow and tried all the solutions given there, but nothing works for me.

I have a Flex Web application running in localhost with tomcat, i have used Mongrel plugin in Flash Builder to run tomcat.

I am using Firefox browser.

when i try to debug my application it is throwing below error

The Flash Builder debugger failed to connect to the running application.

Ensure that:

1. For in-browser applications, you are running the debugger version of Flash Player.

2. For network debugging on a mobile device, you have a reliable network connection to the device, and port 7935 is open on your machine's firewall.
    Device connection help

click here for error screenshot

I did check with netstat for port 7935 and there is no service running on this port.

I also added the solutions in catalina.properties file as suggested by others in related question but it did not worked out.

kindly help me fix this problem.

Thanks in advance!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire