vendredi 23 septembre 2016

issue with connecting to Wowza server from other computer in local network

I have Wowza server (trial version) installed on my local computer connected to local network. In FlashDevelop I have also two small AS3 project: one is concerned with upstream process and the second with downstream process.(flashdevelop produces html file containing swf file, so I start downstream and upstream procces from browser). Ip adress of wowza server in my local network is : 192.168.0.101 and I use this adres in AS3 code. Everything works fine (I can publish and receive stream) if I start all stuff on the same computer where is wowza an web server installed. But if I start downstream proces in browser from other computer in my local network, It doesn't work. I check all hosts with ping and everything works. So What i do wrong?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire