samedi 17 septembre 2016

Where can I see a list of all the .NET classes in one place?

I'm used to ActionScript 3, which has great documentation. In one panel you can see a list of packages along with pages for language elements, and in another panel you can see a list of classes, and it gives you the option of seeing every class across every package in one big scrollable list. It's the entire language at your fingertips. I may have been spoiled by this convenience, because I keep looking for something like that as I learn other languages like SQL, C++, and C#.

The Microsoft website has documentation for all the .NET classes, but you need to either know which namespace to look in or use the search option. Is there anywhere I can see the entire language laid out for something like C# the same way I can see it with ActionScript? I mean all the keywords and operators and classes all in one place. Thanks in advance!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire