jeudi 17 novembre 2016

Adobe Flash project writing data to .csv file without AIR

I made a topotrainer in Flash. Now I wanted to export the data every time you run the topotrainer. So I have found out there is only one way to write lines in other files using actionscript:

var myFile:File = File.desktopDirectory;
myFile = myFile.resolvePath("TopoTrainerData.csv");
var stream:FileStream = new FileStream();
stream.open(myFile, FileMode.APPEND);
stream.writeUTFBytes(TryCounter + "," + DateToday + "," + "\n");
stream.close();

This code works perfectly in my project now, but it uses the methods FileStream, File and FileMode which are only applicable if you make your file an AIR file in stead of a flash player. The problem than is that I can not open the swf file anymore. So I can't run the program in full screen desktop mode.

Is there any other way to save your variables into a .csv file? Through another application/language?

I have been looking for hours on the internet now for a solution, hope you guys can help me in some way,

Justin van Til

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire