lundi 14 novembre 2016

How to walk a game character using mouse event in Adobe Animate CC AS3?

This question is related to my previous post, “TypeError: Error #1010: A term is undefined and has no properties” in AS3 because as I mentioned there, I'm creating an Android Game for our thesis. Now, I have a spritesheet of a character in the link: sprite character. I'm researching on how to walk a character, I found one at a website, it actually works but unfortunately, it fails because the character didn't actually walk. I have no idea on what code will be place there. Either I will walk a character by clicking mouse or I will create a button then click on it to walk a character. What would be the code can I use for that? Any help will be appreciated. Thanks!

P.S. In my previous post, I'm creating a code from timeline but now I transfer it to Actionscript file because of some errors.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire