vendredi 17 mars 2017

Go to scene without using button in Flash ASC3

First, gotta say I have read another question about this here, but the solution didnt help and the thread is quite old so i'm creating another post...

I'm using ASC3 in Adobe Animate 2017. To sum it up, I'm having "Scene 1", inside it there's a movie clip which contains a button, clicking that button lead to another frame (in the same movie clip) and it plays to the last frame, where I want it to go back to the first frame of my "Scene 1". It's should be fine with putting

stop(); MovieClip(this.root).gotoAndPlay(1, "Scene 1");

at the last frame right? However I cant get it to work, it seem to just go back to the 1st frame of my movie clip, not my "Scene 1". Anyone could help me understand what should i do?

Thanks!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire