jeudi 13 avril 2017

Manipulate visualization order on action script 3.0

i'm making a simple isometric city builder using action script 3.0, at the moment there are two main graphic objects: houses and palaces, that are placed on the stage after that some events have been activated. the concept is like age of empires, so when I push a button a shape will be created and it will follow the cursor until i'll click again on the stage and in this way an house or a palace will be placed. but I've some problems using the order of visualization when more house/palaces collide between them, if you can help me, you can go on my work in progress web site http://ift.tt/2pc8kBz in which, there are some examples of my projects and you can see the city builder. this site has been made to be a school project. Thank you ;)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire